“All our dreams can come true, if we
have the courage to pursue them.”
In recent years, we have had the opportunity to accompany and present companies with many people who have decided to move to the United States or who are just starting out. Obviously, the heart of this process is immigration.
Expertise on immigration matters is essential for anyone wishing to immigrate, invest or settle in the United States. The visas you choose should function for your desired purpose in the United States, which includes tax, business, and employment procedures.
Find out what types of
visas are requested by
people who want to stay in
the United States
eb-5 investor visa
EB-5 is a business visa program created by the U.S. Congress in 1990 to encourage U.S. businesses to increase and connect foreign investors seeking U.S. residency from both parties.
This program allows eligible entrepreneurs and their families (children under 21) to obtain a green card, permanent residence in the United States.
The agency that oversees EB-5 and approves regional operations is the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Minimum : $500,000 in approved services (USCIS).
- Create New Jobs: Create and maintain at least 10 jobs for U.S. employees.
- Eligibility: Proof that the consumer has not been convicted of a crime, has no history of fraud, and has not violated any US laws in the past.
- Income: Income must be legal income, such as income from legal work, gifts from family, work or friends, and income from selling or borrowing property, of real estate or other property (including their liability and the consumer must pay.)
L-1 Visa Shipping Agent
The L-1 visa allows foreign companies to transfer key executives or key personnel to manage organizations or associates. Companies in the North American region may be new or already in operation.
L-1 visa types are not limited to companies of a certain size, and neither a foreign company nor a US company should operate in the same industry. However, US companies require personnel to be supervised by an expert for L-1 visas.
The main advantage of L-1 is that, in some cases, using L-1 allows you to obtain permanent residence at a later date without the need for a certification process. In the future, the spouse of an L-1 will be able to obtain a work permit while in the United States.
- The commercial management of Brazilian and American companies should be the same.
- Visa applicants must have worked in the management or administration of a Brazilian company for at least one year in the last three years before moving to the United States.
The essential work visa (EB-1 visa) is a type of immigrant visa that allows the beneficiary to be a permanent resident. This type of visa is suitable for professionals who have specialized skills in sports, education, business, art or science. In short, they are top of the line. Professionals are not required to present a job or proof of employment. This visa allows employees to directly apply for the EB-1A. However, he must provide “clear evidence” that he will continue to work in the United States.
The case of 3 of the 10 categories of evidence provided by law
1. Receiving national or international awards for outstanding work
2. Membership in associations that demand excellent performance from their members.
3. Material published in professional trade publications or major media about the foreigner and his field of work.
4. Significant scientific, academic, or artistic contributions.
5. Authorship of scientific articles.
6. Exhibitions and artistic shows.
7. Leadership role within an organization with an excellent reputation.
8. High salary/pay for services
9. Participation with a judge, evaluating the work of others.
10. Commercial success.
The EB-2 visa is suitable for professionals who:
- Have a master’s or doctorate;
- They have a bachelor’s degree but have a five-year demonstrable progressive work experience;
- They have exceptional skills in science, art, or business in general, as evidenced by the three requirements of U.S. immigration: education in the field, letters with at least a decade of experience, professional licenses, proof of income and compatible pay, membership of professional associations, and important professional results.However, this is not enough for qualification.
There are two ways to apply for a visa:
- In the United States, you have a vacancy through job certification;
- Apply for a National Interest Waiver (NIW) for reasons of national importance, which suggests that your presence in the US may be of benefit to the country.
This means that in order to qualify for a job offer and apply for an EB-2 without an employer, you must prove that. You must meet one of the three requirements above.
(a) The US wants to enter a job of great importance and national interest;
(b) is well placed to carry out the intended work in America; and (c) in view of all the elements of the case, it may be advantageous for the United States to reject the job offer.
The reason for applying for EB-2 Visa should be facts, documents and, of course, a unified defense.
EB-2 & EB-3
EB-2 visas are reserved for foreign workers with unique skills and whose immigration is in national significance. Professionals with postgraduate degree of application Perm for three-step process:
- The owner requires an employee employee (usually called Perm) in the work department.
- Once Perm is approved, the owner completes the I-140 immigrant strange worker in USCIS.
- If the priority date today completes the staff application (I-485) if it is in the US. If an employee is abroad, it is necessary to apply for immigrant visas by consular processing managed by the national Visa Center. To qualify for this subcategory, an applicant must demonstrate that his or her immigration to the United States would benefit the US economy, cultural or educational interests, or be of benefit to his or her unique scientific, artistic, or business capabilities.